The following list contains things/products making my life complete right now. Any of these necessary for you??
1. Over-the-counter pain relievers.
2. Pinot Noir.
4. Any wine with the word Bogle on the label.
5. Sleep aids. Am a big fan of 1/2 an Ambien. A wee bit of valium works wonders, as well. Don’t have these prescriptions very often, so I make do with Advil PM, Unisom, Nytol, melatonin, Alteril…..I’ve tried them ALL. Funny…..I’ve never needed a drug aid to make me feel up.
7. A functioning ceiling fan to fall asleep (or stay awake…see #5) under.
8. Pinot Grigio.
9. Amazing Concealer.
11. A gifted hair colorist/stylist specializing in gingers.
12. An effective hormone replacement plan (see #7).
13. Funspired. Susan and Farrar are the BEST. They save me from the humiliation of wearing my mom jeans and they introduced me to STACK WINE!
But, do you know what is really floating my boat right now? What I wax rhapsodic about every morning (and some evenings!). It’s a gift my brother/sister-in-law recently introduced to me.
If you guessed a Capresso frothPRO.…..you’d be right! Smarty!
Foamed milk with coffee (Keurig) in the mornings is my latest addiction. I allow myself two huge mugs of java in the a.m. The first one is half-caff and the second is decaf. Limiting caffeine is cleaner. I don’t have to mop up the mess when my heart explodes.
Started foaming the 1% skim milk the Texan and I drink and added it to my cup o’ joe. Good.
Changed to no-fat milk….it makes the stiffest foam. Very good.
One sad day I ran out of milk and scoured my pantry for a can of skimmed milk. WOW-ZAA! The most outstanding, full-bodied foam EV-ER!
On a recent trip, my daughter-in-law introduced me to Coffee Mate’s Bliss.
This creamy concoction makes any coffee drink a ‘just died and woke up in heaven’ experience. Bliss+Capresso Foamer=Latte Nirvana
Upon waking, I pad into the kitchen and power up the Keurig. Then, to the fridge to grab the dairy product du jour to whip into an exquisite head of foam. Ah…time to reflect. Life is good. This is the day the Lord has made! After several sips, my guttural grunts and ughs turn into ‘Good morning, sweetheart’. Lucky Texan. Don’t get me wrong….I’m a morning person, but this drink smooths a morning’s rough edges.
These coffee drinks would cost $8 at Starbucks.
No alcohol/drugs are involved.
Stop and smell the coffee love to all.